side bars

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Life's Little Moments Together - double page layout

What started out as a single page layout, quickly progressed to two pages when I couldn't include both the buckle that I purchased at a fabric store and the circle that I had stitched... alas it's pretty good if you ask me.



I made my own flower (on the "Together" page) and will post a tutorial on how to make the rose soon. So, stay tuned!


Making your own flowers is fun and cost effective, you can match your layout perfectly with the left over scraps and a bit of glue!


I used more of my current favourite Basic Grey - Origins line. I used my sewing machine to stitch around the circle and the title block. I loved the ornate buckle that I picked up at the fabric store and wanted to tie the two photos of my DH and DD walking along the stone wall. I used Cricut cartridge; Graphically Speaking for the titles (loving that cartridge right now, probably one of my smarter Cricut purchases).


The journaling reads "Hold my hand Daddy, and don't ever let me go!"








2 comments:

  1. love those wee buckles you've used here, who makes them? I gotta get me some I think!! lol

    super cute layouts too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louise! The buckle is made by H.A. Kidd and Company (never heard of them) but they have a website www.hakidd.com, and are out of Toronto Canada. I picked them up at a local fabric store (in an attempt to buy some lace)

    Thanks for looking :o)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails