side bars

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Peacock Lane - two layouts

As promised, here are two of my layouts done with the Peacock Lane line from Bo Bunny.  Loving every little scrap of it!  I'm still looking for some great photos to put in it.  I had a friend supply me with some wonderful photos of Peacocks, however I can't seem to get the quality to my liking enough to print.

For the first one, the only thing that isn't Bo Bunny that I added was a little row of purple pom-pom's and some Stickles on the feathers and purple dots!
For this one, I used my paper quiller to mimic the design in the feathers.  I used some Petaloo flowers and Prima's Say It In Pearls centres.  A Prima pebble. Webster's Pages Bloomers across the bottom (love them, can't get enough of them - can't wait for the new ones to be available) I used some bling for the title "wish" and over some of the dots in the bottom corner.  Again Stickles on the feathers and my new Martha Stewart punch for the border.


Just to add some photos and all is complete!

Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails