side bars

Monday, September 13, 2010

Chicago trip

Normally I link my Blog to my Facebook becasue I have more contacts on my Facebook.  But today I'm going to link my Facebook to my Blog because of the way you can view an album without having to upload all the files.

This is my trip to Chicago IL to see the Oprah Winfrey Show.  My sister was lucky enough to have won tickets to the show in Oprah's 25th season, and concequently her farewell season.

Chicago is a photographer's dream to visit.  I'm glad I went with my best friend and one my the best photographer's in the world, Jenn!  I had a great time learning from her and getting her perspective behind the lense.  I can't wait to do an album of all my Chicago photos!  I'll keep you posted!

Here is the link Facebook Album - Chicago Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails