side bars

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Unforgettable - Layout

I was so taken by this photo of a friend's daughter that I asked her if I could scrapbook her.  What a darling she is - this photo shows the pure innocence of her - of children in general ... but the black and off-white was just incredible!  I had alot of fun doing this one up.  I included one of my home-made corsage pins again!

I started with plain crafting paper and gave it a few spritzes of Glimmer mist in Coffee colour.  I used my Cricut to cut out the chandelier.  I used some paper that I've had for a while for the music notes and the polka dots - not sure on the brands.  I used Basic Grey's Nook & Pantry for the frame around the photo and did some water distressing.  I used October Afternoon's Thrift Shop collection for the handmade flower as well as a Prima center.  Some Liquid Pearls as accents for the candles and in a few other spots.  Some crystal accents.  The title - Unforgettable - is a rubon from Cosmo Cricut - Lil Man line.  Also a Basic Grey rubon at the bottom - not sure what line.



So much fun.  I can't wait for my friend to see it in person ... Brianna was such a fun model!

Let me know what you think, your comments are always welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh,Lorena it is beautiful..What a great job you have done!!I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love black and ivory together.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails