side bars

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tina's Scrapbooking Creation kit - First Autmn - Layout and four cards

So, one of my local scrabooking stores; Tina's Scrapbooking Creations puts out a seasonal kit, where it is a mystery as to what is in the kit until you buy it.  Well I did ... and here is what was in the package:


Bella Blvd - Sunny Happy Skies - Creamsicle Clouds (2)
Bella Blvd - Sunny Happy Skies - Magic In The Sky (2)
Bella Blvd - Hello Beautiful - Cute Cuts (2)
Bella Blvd - Hello Beautiful - Border N' Blocks (2)
Bella Blvd - Hello Beautiful - Alpha + Bits (1)
Cosmo Cricket - Nutmeg - Falling Down (2)
Cosmo Cricket - Nutmeg - Autumn (2)
two pieces of Bazzil textured cardstock - in a mossy green and a brick red
12" of red polka dot ribbon
3 apple brads


I stared at this collection of fall colours, and very playful and cheery papers... wow, hmm... what the heck do I do with this? Now if I were my friend Mandy, she would be all over this, scissors snipping, glue droplets everywhere, paper scraps just a flyin' ... she loves Bella Boulevard and Cosmo Cricket ... again, this is VERY outside of my box. But I love a challenge.



The journaling reads: Vanessa pease don't put the leaves in your mouth ... ah yuck, dirty, dirty! Ah, you don't know what has  pooped on those leaves!  Out of your mouth, don't eat them! Daddy, will you stop her please?   .... Famous last words for baby's first Autmn.  ... from Mom





Well I started on the layout and then went to some cards. You see with Tina's kit, you can enter as many projects as you can make with the kit, as long as you are using the kit and not adding your own stash. I still have enough left over to do at least two more layouts.







1 comment:

  1. Great creatin' Lorena! Totally love how you used the circles.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails