side bars

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sketch Challenge - my take - Innocent Youth - layout

I had so much fun with this sketch, thanks Mandy for making it so easy with an awesome pick from Becky Fleck's PageMaps.

I used Basic Grey's Bitterweet colletcion and The Basics.  An OLD Prima bloom that I have had so long I forgot I had it, and I put together the little one with some Bazzil and Prima and a brad.  I used a croched flower that I picked up at the fabric store in the $0.50 bin, and my Martha Stewart border punch.  I'm not big into journaling so I used one of the element stickers from the Basic Grey Bittersweet collection too.

Can't wait to see what Mandy has in store for this challenge!


The journaling reads: She finds joy and fun in the most simple things in life!

1 comment:

  1. I love it, I cant get enough of the croched flowers, I ordered a bunch off of etsy. I have been using them on my pages, and putting them on kayleights clothes, headbands, barrets, you name it! I shouldnt have looked until I finished my layout!!! Did you use your distresser tool too?

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails