side bars

Saturday, November 20, 2010

This is Me @ 35 - layout

Yes... it's true, I'm 35 ... YIKES!  Well I don't scrap often photos of myself. 

I fell IN LOVE with the Prima paper line called Annalee ... just loved it.  It is funny that is my Sister's name, and when I showed her the line and told her that I would be doing a layout of her in these papers she said "but it's flowery and pink" and since you don't know my sister, she is anything but a pink and flower lover.  But then again, she's not a scrapbooker either ... so ... I can do her pages any way I want to, right? ;o)

I used an Annalee pebble on this one as well, and some trim that I had in my stash as well as some Bo Bunny Chiffon Rose Trim.  The "35" were dollar store chipboard numbers that I added Crackle Accents to and then inked them.  The pink rosebud flower I made with some ribbon and my sewing machine (didn't turn out as nice as I had hoped)  The vine is Prima as well.  I might just submit this one to Prima and see what they think ... who knows eh?

Have a wonderful scrappy day and let me know what you think in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails