side bars

Monday, July 25, 2011

Little bit of Copic, little bit of Magnolia, little bit of Bo Bunny

Kinda reminds me of that song Mambo #5 by Lou Bega! A little bit of Copic, a little bit of Magnolia, and little bit of Bo Bunny Gabrielle line ... wow what a beautiful card.  Topped off with my signature cabbage rose.  This time I added a spiked centre to the flower to give it a punch of the blue colour.

Bo Bunny put out a challenge to make your own embellishment.  Well if you know me, then you know I love making my own flowers and always put at least one flower on every project that I make - this card is no exception.

I tried to match the colours in the amazing Gabrielle with my Copics and used a Magnolia stamp "Tilda with Flowers"

I hope you enjoyed my latest endeavor, let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Is the writing in the background a stamp of some sort, or paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is awesome..love that flower too! thanks for the blog visit :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails