side bars

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pink Paislee - Butterfly Garden

Two layouts to share using the A-MA-ZING Butterfly Garden collection.  What a fantastic line, full of soft peaches, light blues and distressed browns.  Just begging for a shabby chic!

The first layout isn't really titled, but I will call it "Imagine" as that's the Tim Holtz trinket tag I used on it - I haven't thought of anything suitable, and therefore it contains no journaling either.  I did some masking and Glimmer Mist stamping, and small beige flower at the right if the ribbons and trim is one of my own creation.  You may have seen it in an earlier posting.







The second layout I've called "Tackle" and the journaling reads


"You two have so much fun tackling each other on the floor. But for some reason its always Nigel who comes out of it with a bruise"

 



I used a few different materials on this piece, I braided some raw canvas, and did the letters in chipboard covered in dictionary text.  I also used a piece of material that you use to hem with - it is called fusible web - it was really neat to work with, as it will stick to whatever you have it touching when you apply heat - which I did with my heat gun.  One of my Cabbage Roses, this time made out of a page from a hymn book and sprayed with Glimmer Mist.  I also used some Staz On ink on acetate to make some 3D butterflies.

Happy crafting everyone! 

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projets, love that Pin Paislee collection too! Thanks for stopping by the Scrap That blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages and beautiful work! Thanks for joining in on the Scrap That blog hop:)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails