side bars

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Time Flies - Happy Birthday - Bo Bunny Challenge Card

A card I made for the Card Sketch Sunday challenge over at Bo Bunny.
I call it ... TIME FLIES

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Bo Bunny - Time Piece collection
Trim = Bo Bunny - Time  Piece collection
Stamp = CTMH
Rub on = Stampin Up
Other = inks and embossing powders by Ranger

How to .....
To make the watch face, I cut out the watch from patterned paper, then used Versa Mark ink and Ranger's Ultra Thick clear embossing powder in the inside of the clock face.  I did this four times to give it a very thick layer.  Then I twisted the paper to crack the embossing, and rubbed distress ink over the cracks to enhance them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails