side bars

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Page Maps September - Auntie Em's

Wow, is September really here? Summer is starting to fade away, I've noticed the outer leaves on trees turning their autumn hues already.


But what September does bring with it, is the Copic registration class. I will be attending the first Copic course on September 18th. This will allow me to teach Copic techniques. I'm very much looking forward to this opportunity. I've had so much fun with the Copic Markers, and find myself adventuring out of my box too, blending colours, adding more texture and the like.

So, without further adieu, September also brings another PageMaps reveal. Mellisa and I received some Bo Bunny new Double Dot, and some more of Emma's favourite Stella & Rose from My Minds Eye. She also provided some flower pins and crocheted flowers.

I must say, this 3 photo layout was alot easier to do, since I knew I wanted to do a layout of my son's first haircut ... boy did he need it, what a shaggy mop top he had going on before that hair cut. This weekend he is going to have his 3rd haircut. Time really flies, soon I won't be measuring time by the number of haircuts my kids have had, but the number of baby teeth that have fallen out, then by the number of A's they got on their report card, followed by the number of sleepless nights I've had worrying about them being out too late ... and life goes on like that.
Supplies:


Patterned Paper = My Minds Eye (background), Bo Bunny (brown), Basic Grey (orange), Graphic 45 (blue)
Embelishments = Prima (flowers), Petaloo (crochet flowers) stick pins (I believe they are Little Yellow Bicycle)
Journaling = Journaling card by MME, rubons Karen Foster
Other: Ranger Distress Ink, twine, Glimmer Mist, brads (Basic Grey, Stampin Up, dollar store)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails