side bars

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thursday night Copic evening!

My friend Michelle and I got together this past Thursday and we did some stamping and Copic colouring.  It was a great time, filled with hot cocoa and laughs.
I love Michelle's choice in stamps too, she always finds interesting characters to buy.  Me I buy the same thing over and over "cutesie" charachters and it just seems I'm in a rut.  I love the idea of a stamp share though, where you bring your ink and paper and stamp images from others in exchange for stamps from your collection to them.  Check out Michelle's blog HERE

So, I only ended up colouring up two images and putting them to a card. 

For my first card "Ho ho ho" I thought the girl looked a little ... how shall I put this .... underdressed for Christmas?!  Anyway, hence the sentiment was born :o/  I paired it with the 2010 Christmas line from Basic Grey - Jovial (still one of my ultimate favorites)

My second card is more of a winter sceen, and I used the 2010 Bo Bunny Winter Collection - Winter Joy (again one of my favorites) I added a couple of Prima flowers and a rub-on from Cosmo Cricut ontop of a snowflake that I had embossed onto vellum (it was a leftover from a previous project)
I have some other projects in the works, keep your eyes on this blog for something crafty in the BEAD department!

Enjoy!

Lorena

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards. I love the Naughty Christmas girl, and the winter girl...and all my other new stamps! You did great cards. now I guess I better go update my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Lorena! Speaking of a stampers swap idea - tell all your friends about Sat. Nov. 12th at Auntie Em's Scrapbooking Stampers Swap starting at 10:30am! Remember to bring a card you made from using someone else's stamp from last month! This month we ask everyone to bring Christmas stamps!
    look for more details on http://www.facebook.com/pages/Auntie-Ems-Scrapbooking-and-Beading/160066150709941

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are totally rocking the copic world. great cards

    Mellisa

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails