side bars

Thursday, January 26, 2012

My wants from CHA 2012 Winter

I must say there haven't been many wants from this CHA - nothing that stands out on its own.  There are a few nice lines, but I've not been impressed with any whole collection.  Not like in years past.  I hope this is not foreshadowing for something.

So, of the CHA Winter 2012 products that I have spotted, this is a list of my favorites, and I will likely pick them all up - if anyone out there knows how I like to buy, and ultimately hoard scrapbooking products.

  
Basic Grey: There is one paper line I'm liking over the others - Plumberia - I do love the backside of the last paper - I'm calling it a faint tartan, but it will work with alot of things.  I can't say enough about the wax seals they brought out in this collection though - those are awesome!


Prima:  The follow up to the Printery collection is called Almanac - it is very pretty in general, but I am really liking the art tiles and

Lily Bee:  I love the gingham papers in the Double Dutch collection.  I want the 6x6 pack just for the gingham, could care less about the flip sides of the papers, as I'm always looking for a 'solid' that's neither a stripe nor a polka dot.  And by solid what I mean is one colour - not a pattern.

We R Memory Keepers: Lucky 8 punches - I think these are going to be a big hit! You really have to watch their video to fully appreciate what these punches can do - CLICK HERE


Ranger - Distress ink Markers - yes, I want the whole set!  How can you go wrong, it's an economical way to get all of the inks if you are just planning on doing watercolour or multi colour stamping on one image.

Ranger - New and innovative product - Texture Treads - I'm looking forward to playing with this to see exactly what they do, but I'm loving the Leafy Branches.  I believe these texture treads are likely made of vulcanized rubber, you pour melted UTEE into it and let cool ... can't wait to see how they work.

Jillibean Soup - I thought these little sayings were all quite humorous.

Well that about sums up my likes on CHA 2012 Winter - actually I'm sure there are tones more, but these are the ones that really stuck out.  Notice no paper collections - usually there is at least one collection I'm just dying to get my hands on.  Just tools and new products.  So... all my retailer friends ... here is the Lorena's Best Guess list for this season - free of charge LOL!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails