side bars

Sunday, April 29, 2012

A day on the farm

Two summers ago our family went to visit an old acquaintance's organic farm.  My daughter had so much fun playing with the goats, sheep, chickens and other animals.  She had seen most of these animals before, but not up close that she could touch them.  It was a great adventure for sure.


Tina asked me to do some farm layouts with some Kaisercraft Cockadoodledoo collection.  I did another layout with this "this little piggy" see HERE, but I wanted to do something more 'farmish' so I printed a large photo of my daughter and husband in the field with the sheep and washed out the colours a bit.  I cropped down the photo and added two pieces of wooden fence that I had painted with crackle distress paint.  Added a couple of fussy cut sheep and a bit of border punch, a title and this layout was done.  A five minute layout.  It took me longer to blog about it than it did to create it, but I just love it!  Tell me what you think - leave a comment below.

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails