side bars

Monday, May 14, 2012

Advanced Copic class - Faces & Hair

There are still a few spots left in my "Faces & Hair" advanced Copic class for this Wednesday May 16th at Tina's Scrapbooking in Winchester.
This is my favorite Copic class that I teach, I love colouring the little characters and doing up their hair and skin tones ... the only prerequisite to this class it to have taken the basic class prior.

You will be asked to bring the following markers with you:

E000, E00, E01, R20, Y21, YR23, E17, E31  (all will be available for purchase at the store as well)

Call Tina to register today if you have not done so - 613-774-4611

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorena. Thanks for a great class last night. Love your stuff. I featured one of last night's creations on a card today on my blog so check it out when you have a chance. Thanks again!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails