side bars

Friday, May 11, 2012

Guest Designer for We R Memory Keepers

I was out of my skin excited when We R Memory Keepers selected me as one of their featured guest designers!  I was even more excited when the Anthologie line arrived in my mailbox and I got to play with all of the amazing mint greens, peachy pinks mixed with teal and brown ... perfect colours, all with a book text background and a very distressable feel to them. I think they were reading my mind when they put together this collection.

I was able to squeeze out 3 layouts, 5 cards, and an altered birdhouse with this collection.  So on the We R Memory Keepers Facebook Page you will see all of my cards, but right here you .... lucky you viewing my blog, you get to see all of the projects!  And if you would like to see all of my projects in person, you can view them at Auntie Em's Scrapbooking!

Three Layouts







Five Cards





Altered project

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Lorena, I am SO impressed! How could you create all this with one collection?? This is amazing. Congratulations on your guest designer success! They make it so hard to get (I never even tried because it seems so out of reach!). Now you can do anything, so go for it!

    I loveee you blog and I often visit it. Keep up the great work!

    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails