side bars

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

15K RAK winner!

Thank you to everyone who has visited my blog in the past two years, you brighten my day - every day - I enjoy what I do so much and I want to share my projects with you.  I love to get feedback (positive and constructive) and I read all of my emails!  To each of you .... thank you!
On that note, my 15,000+ visitors have been overwhelming to me, and I have decided that I will reward each of the people who have commented on my 15K RAK post with the prize - so, I ask that each of you send me an email with your full name and postal address and I will send my little assortment of flowers off to you via Canada Post .... so .... expect it in two weeks LOL bahahah - maybe they aren't *that* bad, but give me a few days to make some extra flowers for you!

my email is MailboxLorena (at) aol (dot) com

Yay everyone!!

~Lorena~

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, aren't you the sweetest Lorena!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails