side bars

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Berries and Berries of fun!

Another fantastic day at the Avonmore Berry Farm - Nigel was eating the strawberries by the fist full - stem and all!
 
For this layout I used the Coconut Lime Soup collection from Jillibean Soup - I loved every paper in this collection that I bought the whole thing!  That doesn't happen much anymore - I try to be selective and only take home 3 or 4 papers from any one line ... oh well, I foresee many many a layout in this - each paper is so different.  Check out my last blog post HERE for another layout using the same collection and see how different they are!
 
 
 
 
 
I did lots of fussy cutting on this one, and used Glossy Accents to highlight the strawberries.  I made my own flowers and added a little banner and bakers twine, both very trendy right now.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love how it turned out! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love those bold and bright colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling layout - and such a sweetie in the picture, too!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails