side bars

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Beautiful Moments with Carta Bella

I stopped at Marchant Paper Memories in Kingston on one of my multiple trips back home in the last month.  I picked up some Carta Bella papers - this is a spin off company from Echo Park.  Since Auntie Em's Scrapbooking doesn't carry Carta Bella (however after this review Emma just might consider it *wink wink*) I must say, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of Carta Bella - the texture is amazing, and it is ultra thick paper.  I love the Beautiful Moments collection.  I'm always drawn to any collection that pairs red and pink together (successfully). 

I have done two layouts with this line already, and have enough left overs for at least two more or a hockey sack full of cards, which I may do ... I think this paper would be perfect for valentines cards, and if any of you remember I have a tone of Magnolia valentines stamps ... and now that my daughter is in school, I might end up making valentines - such a sorry excuse of a holiday - bring on Christmas!!
 
 

I used some paper clay on a chipboard bird as and embellishment, coloured with Copics.


Five at Four
 
 

The title for this layout was inspired by a layout I saw years ago on Scrapbook.com ... I wish I had a link to it, but it was titled "7 at seven" and was 7 things about her daughter, I believe it was a digital layout ... whoever you are - I would love to give you credit for this, but alas I did not keep record of your amazing layout :o(  Thank you for the inspiration!

Well there you go folks - and Emma - just a hint - you would like the Carta Bella papers too!!


 

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails