side bars

Monday, September 24, 2012

This & That - A Fuzzy Friend

Echo Park papers have really started to grow on me over the last year.  I loved the This & That line in the boy theme, and I'm also loving this girl themed one too!  I had some amazing shots of my daughter playing with a caterpillar that was wandering in our yard, so I put the This & That to good use.  Using an abundance of Prima flowers and embellishments; some paint splatter (some not very successful I may add); some Glimmer Glaze drips; and finally using some Bazzil Paper Tape.  I'm not sure I'm all into the Washi tape craze yet ... I understand it's versatility, however I have doubts that it is going to withstand the test of time, I think it is going to dry out and peel off when all my photos and flowers remain stuck.  We shall see, I guess.

 
 
 
Let me know what you think!  If you would like to see this layout in person it is on display at Auntie Em's Scrapbooking in Cornwall.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails