side bars

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Little Miss - by Bo Bunny - 3 layouts

As soon as I saw this collection from Bo Bunny I knew I wanted the whole thing.  Last time that happened was with the Et Cetera line.  I adore this line, the muted soft colours of moss green and coral with undertones of brown.  So girly, and flirty. 

I've made 3 layouts so far and have plans for many many more, I could do an whole album with this collection!


See the hand-made flower on the photo there - I wanted to add dimension to the photo - I loved this photo but it needed something.

Texture paste to give some height.


This layout was a challenge to use up 'spare letters'

As yet untitled - may call it "on the Hill" as she is sitting in front of Parliament Hill.

 

 


1 comment:

  1. I love them all, but I adore the "Ponder" layout. It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails