side bars

Friday, December 14, 2012

Making Christmas Memories

I love a paper line that can be both girl and boy all at the same time!  The Winter Fun collection from Carta Bella is just that.  And as mentioned in a previous blog post; I love the paper from Carta Bella, the texture is simply fantastic and it's THICK - which is great for distressing.  I recently had some photos taken of the kids by the ever talented Sue Belanger - if you are in the Cornwall area take a look at her work.  Not only does she make the most amazing jewelry I have seen, she also does children's photography. 

For this layout I kept the paper simple by using some simple circles and again with the peek-a-boo flowers and zipper pull, I love this look!  A Prima vine from - oh gosh I have no idea how long ago I bought that at Auntie Em's - years I would say.  And a bunch more Prima trinkets and flowers, Thickers for the title, and just look at the results!  You can purchase this Carta Bella collection at Auntie Em's.  Keep an eye on this and Auntie Em's blog for more projects using this line coming up January 1st.
 
 

Keep those comments coming, I love to read what you have to say!

Thank you for looking,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails