side bars

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Challenge me!

I've been trying to take part in more challenges recently.  I love the sketch challenges from Prima Marketing, and have entered twice.  This month I've entered not only the sketch challenge (Build A Page - or BAP as they call it) I've also entered the Prima Product Pick - or PPP as they call it.


Build-A-Page (BAP)

This month's sketch is kind of interesting - I couldn't tell if they wanted two photos stacked on top of each other, but I just used one, and framed it out.  I loved the implied texture with the stamping and stencilling and ink splats.  I used some paper from the Annalee collection - is it very pretty and girly, and was perfect for this photo of my daughter digging into the toy box at a friends cottage.

 Bottoms Up
 
 
 
 
 
Prima Product Picks (PPP)

This month its all about GREEN - I assume for St. Patrick's day coming up.  I'm a fan of green, it's my favorite colour (right after pink of course) but I tend not to scrapbook much green, especially green flowers.  Its a great colour to do either a boy or a girl page, but you know me, I picked my girl again!  I kept this page full of natural elements, canvas, hemp twine, feathers and that adorable little bird nest that Prima makes.  I even got to use my Jamie flower!  I was so excited about that, I have been hoarding it for a while, for the right project - this was it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Well there you have it folks - two challenges.  There is still time for you to enter these contests, you have until the end of March 2013 to send your layouts into Prima.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you are thinking!


1 comment:

  1. Lorena they are both beautiful !! Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails