side bars

Monday, March 25, 2013

More from the Mega Challenge - En Francais

Um yeah, I'm not writing this blog post En Francias - but it's all about the Prima paper line En Francais collection!  This is part three of my projects created with this line - and I'm still not out of paper or inspiration.  It truly is a versatile collection.

Lost A Mitten

 
 

I used some gesso to create white space then stamped over the gesso with the script stamp from this collection. Some Tim Holtz tickets in the corner, and a combination of Prima alphas and Thickers for the title.  Sepia photos are particularly perfect for this line.

 Mr. Serious
  
 
I used a Prima mask on this layout with modeling paste and Pan Pastals to give texture to the feather in the corner.  I used another mask and tinted gesso with gelatoes and then painted with gelatoes for the bricks.  You see that folk - more BOY layouts, LOL and flowers on every single one of them too *grinz*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails