side bars

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Crop & Create is coming to CORNWALL!!!

Yes, it's true!  So mark you calendars - Scrapbook & Cards Today is bringing their Crop & Create to Cornwall.  I went to it last year when it came to Ottawa, and although it was a difficult time in my life that I was going through (my mother passed away a few short weeks later) I had a fantastic time, meeting like minded women from my area and taking in a fantastic class.  This year I plan to be taking 3 classes.

Here's a little something I bet you didn't know - there are vendors at Crop & Create - and I know who they are going to be!  One of them may just happen to be my favorite little scrapbook store :)



CIRCLE SEPTEMBER 27th - 29th, 2013 ON YOUR CALENDAR NOW!!

For all the details visit Crop and Create's website.  Click here http://www.scrapbookandcards.com/crop-and-create-Cornwall-2013

Looking forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails