side bars

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Prima's Build A Page sketch Feb 2014

Prima's Build-A-Page sketch for February was one I could really sink my teeth into - it was full of layers and very flirty.  I love putting feathers on my layouts anyway, but this sketch called for feathers and hearts.

I used one of the Bloom Girl stamps that I coloured with my Copics for the photo, since I love these stamps and images so much.  I also used parts of the Bloom Girls album as my patterned papers and chipboard pieces as well as the brads and clips from this collection.  Its so fun and girly.  I used a technique that I saw Limor use on one of the Live With Prima episodes whereby she framed out the photo with black paint and her pallet knife in little hash tags - it worked perfectly on this layout to draw attention to the corners.

Here is the sketch and my take on it.

 
 
Tell me what you think!  You can play along too - check out the Pima blog each month for the BAP and PPP challenges.
 
 


1 comment:

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails