side bars

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Inspired to scraplift - oh yeah I am!

I'll be the first to admit that I get inspired from the work of others - seeing beautiful work from designers or someone who is passionate about their art gets my creative juices flowing.  I came across a layout that did more than that for me - I loved absolutely everything about this layout from the colours, to the products, to the sparseness and negative space.  Louise Nelson is a designer for Prima Marketing; so you know I already love the products.  She used gold on black and kept it simple - and stunning.  You can visit Louise's blog post here 

Here is my version of her layout
 
 

And here is a photo of Louise's original!  I can't get enough of it! Wowzah!!

Thank you for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh Lorena I dont quite know what to say! U humble me!! I am so very honoured that you have found inspiration from my layout! Like you I love my Prima LOL :)
    Lorena your layout is trully glorious!!!! thank you so very much for sharing your wonderful creativity with me!!!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW Lorena!!!! Your layout is STUNNING!!!! I LOVE your gold on black and the diagonal accent with the flowers! I could look at it for hours!!!! Congrats! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails