side bars

Monday, May 19, 2014

falling in love ....

I'm falling in love with the Seashore collection from Prima ... the colours are perfect for boy projects or girl!  Which is convenient because I have one of each, LOL.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For the embellishments on the tag and the shadow box I used Prima chalk inks to colour.  I also used the chalk inks to colour the mermaids hair and shadow/shade her tail. You can see the shimmer from the metallic chalk inks - stunning in person.
 
Guess what the shadow box is from?  Give up?  The packaging that the Prima Resins come in!  Talk about up-cycling!
 
Are you in love with the Sea Shore collection yet? 
 


1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! Once again, simply STUNNING!!!!!!! I LOVE those papers, I will have to get me some, lol!!!! Your shadow box is amazing, I love how you kept some parts clean and added some embellishments at other spots. You are truly an awesome Artist! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails